13 June, 2011

 

Question du jour

"Spaghetti and Meatballs", it says. Which begs the question, what do they do with the rest of the animal? Sounds offly wasteful to me if they just throw it away. Delving further into the fine print I learn that a mixture of pork and beef balls is used. What, one of each per dish? Heavens to Murgatroyd, no wonder there's a world food crisis. And what do they do with the female animals? It doesn't bear thinking about.


Mind you, I do draw the line at eating faggots. That's altogether too queer for my taste.


Which reminds me that I never got an answer to my earlier question:

"When you order chicken tikka masala, what do they do with the rest of the chicken?"

Interesting language, this English. I must learn it sometime.

Comments:
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?